I'm so glad you got this blog up. You know, so you could post pictures a little more often then every 3 months! Didn't you take any pictures at St. George?
It's really sad Airaka, I helped you set this blog up, you really wanted me to help you and then you made one post and now you're done? Sad . . . Sad . . . Sad . . . I would love to see a post soon.
Airaka, I thought this thing was going to be addicting and you would have new posts everyday.
ReplyDeleteLexi, you are one impressive girl! What an brave one you are.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you got this blog up. You know, so you could post pictures a little more often then every 3 months! Didn't you take any pictures at St. George?
ReplyDeleteIt's really sad Airaka, I helped you set this blog up, you really wanted me to help you and then you made one post and now you're done? Sad . . . Sad . . . Sad . . . I would love to see a post soon.
ReplyDelete